So this is my first attempt at any video. I would like to use a better program so I have more control over how the pictures show up but overall it was pretty easy.
Did you take all these pictures? They are awesome!! Did you teach yourself photography? I would love to get into it, but feel so overwhelmed by it all.
Thanks Amy! I learned mostly by reading online forums and browsing other photography blogs. I also read my camera manual. It is still a work in progress. There is SO much to learn but I think just doing it is really the only way to learn. It does help that I had a beautiful subject to shoot!
Well you did amazing!! But yes, Lindsy is beautiful too! I have been dropping hints to the hubs lately that I REALLY want a nice camera. I think that it would save so much money in the long run if I can just take pictures of the kiddos instead of paying someone.
Did you take all these pictures? They are awesome!! Did you teach yourself photography? I would love to get into it, but feel so overwhelmed by it all.
ReplyDeleteThanks Amy! I learned mostly by reading online forums and browsing other photography blogs. I also read my camera manual. It is still a work in progress. There is SO much to learn but I think just doing it is really the only way to learn. It does help that I had a beautiful subject to shoot!
ReplyDeleteWell you did amazing!! But yes, Lindsy is beautiful too! I have been dropping hints to the hubs lately that I REALLY want a nice camera. I think that it would save so much money in the long run if I can just take pictures of the kiddos instead of paying someone.
ReplyDelete