I'm 15 weeks!
This was Baby E at 13 weeks.
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 15 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby E is the size of an apple!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 10 lbs :(
Maternity Clothes: Just bought a couple of pair of skinny maternity jeans from Gap Maternity and they rock!
Gender: Can't wait to find out! Only another month or so to go.
Movement: I've felt baby flutters off and on for several weeks.
Sleep: I went from being COMPLETELY exhausted the first trimester to finally having some energy back during the day and restless nights already.
What I miss: Running consistently. I was really in shape prior to pregnancy and unfortunately I let most of that go already.
Cravings: Nothing in particular. I get random cravings after I hear of something.
Symptons: Right now just occasional tiredness and headaches
Best Moment this week: Enjoying the beautiful fall weather outside with Big Brother! AND running two miles two days in a row and seeing the scale back down to a total weight gain of only 5lbs instead of 10lbs (even if it only lasted for a day.) I wish my schedule would allow me to keep that up.
I copied this layout from Kelly. She has been doing it just about every week. I would love to say I am going to start posting weekly updates but I just know that won't happen so I am not even going to let you down. However, I am going to try to post this periodically if you care to read about my pregnancy.
Also, Joe's 27th birthday was Sunday so we celebrated by taking a trip to KC. I will have to post some pictures of our weekend soon.


No comments:
Post a Comment
We love your notes!