August 26, 2010
Priorities
Well I fully intended on posting pictures from our cruise and giving each day it's own special post, especially Kelsy's 21st birhtday. But then I got caught up enjoying my last two weeks of Will time before summer ended. Now school has started and with that comes homework (which I should be doing now!) Also, when your almost two months pregnant it seems all you want to do is sleep in your spare time! Yup that's right baby number two is due April 14, 2011. So far no sickness. Actually if I wasn't so tired and already gaining :( I might not even know I was pregnant. The second pregnancy has been a little different in the fact that it's not my every single thought! It seems like with Will I was totally consumed with pregnancy websites, baby gear, and being able to buy maternity clothes. This time, I am concerned with staying OUT of maternity clothes as long as possible and waiting until after the semester to buy any additional baby gear. Priorities are definitely changing around here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congratulaions!!You might have it on your birthday! Do you think you guys will find out what it is? Upload pics if you get around to it!
ReplyDeleteWow for some reason I thought you said you were due Aug. 14 and then when I was laying in bed last night, I realized that isn't possible! So nevermind on the birthday present!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome! Congrats on baby 2!
ReplyDelete