
Will's 2nd birthday party was such a hit! I was so glad to see practically everyone that we invited showed up. I had been so worried that we wouldn't get much of a turn out with it being 4th of July weekend. Boy was I wrong with over 45 guests! The brisket, potato salad, macaroni salad, fruit salad, deviled eggs, watermelon, Watergate salad, beans and chips were oh so yummy! I owe a huge thank you to all of the grandmas, aunts, and friends that helped bring it all together! The kids were very much entertained between cotton candy, cake, cookies, blow up castle, and water guns. We didn't hear many complaints. Grandma and Grandpa Ekart had the yard sprayed for mosquitoes so even with the humidity and wind the night was beautiful and bug bite free. I can't say I would recommend the cotton candy machine (a HUGE mess!) but definitely might have another blow up machine in our future. I don't have much for a picture to go along with this post because I spend much of my time these days in A&P school work but I hate posting without a picture!
I hope you all enjoy a hopefully rain free 4th of July with your families!
No comments:
Post a Comment
We love your notes!