If you are looking for some fun new recipes head on over to
Picky Palate's Blog. I have tried two recipes so far,
s'mores stuffed brownies and the ultimate chocolate layered
reeses peanut butter cup cake. Next time for the brownies I am going to try and omit the foil. It seemed more of a hassle when serving it than it was worth for clean up. Another idea might be parchment paper. Also, I think to add more marshmallow I will use mini ones and load it up!
Oh, and my next trial is going to be her most recent post,
white chocolate pb&j muddy mix.
those look GREAT! Between picky palate and pioneer woman's recipes Im never going to lose the weight that i need too! ha!
ReplyDeleteDefinitley making the pb&j muddy mix, the boys will love it im sure!
Im making the reeses peanut butter cake tonight for mike's homecoming tomorrow. He LOVES peanut butter desserts. IM not a fan so hopefully that means I wont eat any ;) Hope mine turns out as great as yours looks!
ReplyDelete