We finally have our invites and are planning on getting them out tomorrow. I did have to blur out the details and the street sign because it gave the location. It is amazing to me that this little cutie is turning two! He still ADORES Elmo. He sings the theme song and has learned some great things from this show. He doesn't really care for the rest of the crew. However, there are some parts of the Elmo videos that he giggles through when cookie monster comes on and even though he get's board with Abbie's flying fairy school, he likes Abbie too. I don't feel like I am throwing as great of a bash this year but he will have a blow up jumpy castle and cotton candy. I just don't seem to have all the other details all planned out like I did for the first birthday. My sister will be here in a few weeks to help out so that is a huge PLUS and we are very excited to get to spend some time with her!
Super Cute! I'm sure it will all come together perfectly!
ReplyDeleteSO cute emily! Im already thinking of Aiden's 2nd birthday bash... ha! Definitley wont go ovrboard like I did on the 1st, these parties get expensive!!
ReplyDelete