We had an AWESOME weekend! It started with good news Friday that Joe got a position as an intern at a local company. We always wanted it to work out that he would be able to do an internship locally but never dreamed it would be possible since most of the type of work he does is in a bigger city. Then we headed to Heartland Park to watch Grandpa Tim and Uncle Terry race at the national event. Unfortunately we didn't end up with a win but it was still fun to go to as always. Sunday, Joe went golfing with Ryan while I attended his wife and good friend of mine, Shannon's, baby shower. It was fun to shop for baby stuff and see all her goodies. We can't wait to meet baby H.
I had to help Grandpa fix the motorcycle and then I fixed mine!
No comments:
Post a Comment
We love your notes!