This is a word Will has been using a lot lately. I think he picked it up a the PAT group we go to once a week. It is pretty cute when he says it but now more than ever we are trying to make sure he understands what is in fact his and that it is nice to share our toys. Mostly he says this to us when its something that really IS NOT his and we are telling him to put it back. (little stinker)
Other news I thought I would share just to keep you all thinking about your own is Identity. 'MINE' was stolen. It was only a minimal amount but still a very scary/creepy feeling. An email account was created, purchasing account with a company, and they had my address, credit card #, and validation code to that card. This person could have taken me for a lot more (and I guess if they have any more info still could) but thank goodness I caught it in time to cancel the card. I never lost any cards so it had to be a person who either hacked a system where it was saved or took a payment over the phone. So I urge you all to check all transactions and get your free annual credit reports to make sure there is not any unauthorized use of your identity going on. With the economy the way it is and technology becoming the way of the future this is likely to become an even bigger issue.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
We love your notes!