Will has recently fallen in love with this hat. Every season he has a new hat and never wants to wear it. Well, he has decided he likes this one. He puts it on and says "bye-bye" when we are getting him ready to go in the mornings. Speaking of hats, in a different sense of the word I too have been trying on many hats. I have been on a blog hiatus while trying to figure out when to wear each of them: Mom, Wife, Student, Employee etc. I am sure many of you can relate. I never realized how shook up my life would feel when deciding to go back to school. I had envisioned everything being just perfect! Ha! Don't get me wrong though, I am still excited to be back in school and finishing up plus I get to see Mr. Will a lot more. Its just been a little more difficult to adjust than I had anticipated. I am slowly starting to feel like they all fit just right though!

No comments:
Post a Comment
We love your notes!