2010 is HUGE for us. We are anticipating so many changes.
- We will drive a VAN!
- Emily is going back to school
- Will is down to ONE regular sitter per week instead of three different people
- Joe will test out his degree (internship this summer)
- We will all get to leave the country for the first time (Freedom Cruise July)
- Emily will run her first FULL marathon (hopefully!)
- Baby # 2 will be conceived (no particular order on this one)
- Joe will become a college graduate
- Emily will get her associates degree
On a more personal level we are going to try to change:
- Our relationship with God (praying more as a family, making it to church ON TIME, knowing Him better through reading/individual prayer, focusing on Will's relationship with Him)
- Our computer/workout/craft/paperwork/JUNK room ( I plan on cleaning this mess out)
- Incorporating more activities with Will ( I am looking for an organized group to join with Will now that we will have more time together...I hear parents as teachers is a good start but any other ideas are appreciated)
- Staying away from unhealthy food choices and on top of regular workouts (started this the end of last year and so far so good but the holidays did get a little messy)
- Clean out our Garage and keep it clean!
- Get Will in his own bed
- Expand on my little Hobby...Maybe one day I will post more about where I am with this and what THIS is but for now I want to work on becoming more educated in this field
I am really excited for all of what is in store for 2010. I feel like life is really on track right now and I have been waiting for this year for what seems like forever. Thank you to all of our friends and family who have supported us through these past few exciting years. We look forward to lots of celebrations together this year. I Hope everyone else has a wonderful year as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment
We love your notes!