Santa left a cart full of goodies and a kitchen in my room !
We always open gifts with the immediate family of Ekarts Christmas Eve after Mass.
"Mom, I want Milo for Christmas!" Will sitting in his new recliner that is just his size.
Grandma T and Papa Mike have a new Cabin in their basement that was a lifesaver on Christmas morning.
Little Elizabeth traveled around the room trying out all the rockers Grandma T and Papa Mike got the babies.
Uncle Ry-Ry and Candice got Will a Vacuum (or as it Will calls it his "hold me"???) for Christmas. He LOVES it! He asks for it all the time. I bribed him into his car seat by telling him we could go home and play with it.
Getting ready for the gift whtie elephant Christmas day night
We had a blast playing left right center.
Hayden WON $40!
My new van! I pretty much have the BEST in-laws ever. They gave Joe and I a (new to us) van for Christmas. It has a built in DVD player, automatic doors, automatic seats, and it has been kept in awesome condition. The only thing wrong with it is that it had a KU tag on the front of it!
Two other favorite gifts from Christmas that I don't have pictures of were a Garmin Running Watch (also from Tim and Karen) and a Margaritaville Margarita Machine from My Mom and Mike!
That's awesome! Everyone I know is getting a van! I know it will eventually be in our future...especially if I get what I want and we have another baby! ; )
ReplyDelete