August 23, 2009
Wonderful Night
Will was in the BEST mood tonight. Daddy had to go make his pick for fantasy football so it was just me and my favorite little boy. I was not looking forward to it at first because when Dad left he was in a rotten mood. However, I started moving the furniture around to rearrange the living room and he thought that was great because we were finding all of his 'lost' toys. So from then on he was in a GREAT mood. He even ate a good sized portion of spaghetti for dinner! He is so funny these days because he has to feed you for every bite you feed him. After dinner we asked him if he wanted to take a bath (side note: he usually loves bath time but since being sick hadn't wanted one.) and he said "yeah". While in the bath he was SUPER goofy (or maybe that was me!?!?) Either way we had so much fun! I love having my happy boy back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
We love your notes!