This will be Will's first birthday party theme. I looked and looked for a cute boy first birthday theme and didn't like anything. It was either the original #1 Bear, farm animals, jungle animals, or commercialized "CARS,
Sesame Street, Mickey Mouse." I wanted it to be something that pertained to Will. This is hard at the age of one since they aren't really into much. I always sang this song to Will for like six months. It was practically the only song he heard! So I Googled "you are my sunshine decorations." I came up with
THIS site and now its set.
Ohmygosh! I LOVE it! I think I may steal that idea for Mia's first birthday this August! :) If you don't mind!
ReplyDeleteGo for it! I have found a couple of really cute cake ideas I am going to spin off of as well. I will forward you the link to those pictures and my favor idea (don't want to put it on here in case some of the guest read this ;) )
ReplyDelete