(This only stayed on for like 10 min..he kept bending his finger and looking at his hand like what the heck is this thing.)
Okay, so Mom is not a very good hair dresser! It started with Daddy's hair cut before Vegas.
So I decided Joe "needed" a hair cut for his Vegas trip and tried cutting the area above his ears different than usual. I used just a comb instead of the ear guard. He ended up with HUGE "white wall" above one ear. Then after getting my own hair cut I was short hair happy and decided Will needed his first hair cut. I was debating on taking him somewhere, like THIS mom, or doing it myself. Since I always cut Joe's hair I went with the do it yourself route. Not only did I cut way too high on his neck in the back I managed to slice his finger. I definitely wish I would have taken him in somewhere. I would've had cute pictures of me holding him and wouldn't have hurt him. Plus now every time I see the back of his hair I am reminded that I stink at cutting hair! Oh well, he is too cute to let a bad hair cut ruin him.
No comments:
Post a Comment
We love your notes!