Well, I am at work now and shouldn't be blogging. However, I just wanted to write a bit here. I don't want this blog to be one of those things you start and don't keep up. When I think of what to write about I am usually not in a postion to pull out the computer and post (usually I am with Will, and since the laptop is his FAVORITE "toy" we can't get on it unless he is sleeping or not around.)
We didn't end up at the game this past weekend. It was cold so we stayed in while Daddy grilled chicken. Will was having a blast watching Daddy go outside and flip the meat. Everytime he went out he would beg to be put in front of the sliding glass door and pat at it. Then he started playing "pick-a-boo" with the curtain. Too cute!! He also started sucking and sticking his tongue out this weekend. He hasn't really made noises or "played" with his tongue much. I guess a lot of babies do but not him until now.
We went to Grandma and Grandpa Ekarts on Sunday for Coles birthday dinner. That was a lot of fun and Will was good entertainment with his new crawling hop! He will practically hopp on all fours. He does the 'army' crawl still too.
On another note, I haven't really GIVEN anything up for Lent this year. I can't decide what to do. I have thought of many things but I just can't make a decision. (Imagine that right?) Well, I guess what I am going to try to do is pray more for my family and others and read/study the Bible more ( I might try to attend a weekday Mass also). I was inspired by THIS blog. You might check it out if you get a chance. Say a little prayer that she remains strong. (It is very sad so be prepared to cry.) This mother just lost her baby and has been able to turn to God for guidence through it all.
Oh yeah, as you can tell I did away with the whole password/logging in set up. I will create a post with pictures again soon. ( I know those are more fun to read...I am a regular blog reader ya know!)
March 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
We love your notes!