So, Will and I went to our first 'play' group. It was a lot of fun! We all brought cookies and Jennifer,who started the group, put them in cute containers for us all to take home. The babies (minus Will of course)all played on the floor while the moms all talked about milestones, concerns, labor stories etc. It was so nice to be around Women my age with babies. Hopefully this will be a new activity every so often. I would love to make crafty things with someone and I am pretty sure some of the other moms like to do that too. Yay!!!
Okay Will Update...he changes soo much every day!
we are:
crawling perfectly
pulling up on everything
trying to touch all of Mom's 'pretties'
saying Ma ma ma ma
saying ba ba ba..I am convinced this is supposed to be Da Da
Patting the surface closest when we want more of something (this is not the sign for more!)
playing peek a boo..lots of fun to watch!
passing the ball back and forth on occasion
we are not:
enjoying eating baby foods at all
sleeping through the night
sleeping in our own crib
playing on our own for more than like 5 min at a time!
signing any signs :(
Well, that is all I can think of right now. I am sure there are more but it is hard to keep up when he changes all the time.
Where's Will from Emily Ekart on Vimeo.
March 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
We love your notes!